Just follow the instructions below:
- First, go to your blog and click on your actual Post title so it's the only post showing on your blog. Go to your address bar above and grab the specific URL... (it should look generally like the URL of this page)-----> http://www.justaddwatersilly.com/p/mr-linky-help.html
- Now you have that copied, go to the APR linky, put your name in the top box and paste the URL that you just copied into the second box.
- click NEXT.
- This will open up the Green Linky page. It says "choose your thumbnail!" and gives you these options:
- First, try selecting "pick one of the images on your site". If this doesn't work, and you get a message about the linky not being able to open your blog URL then you want to upload the picture from your computer (using the first option, in the Mr. Linky open page), just like you do when uploading a pic to Blogger.
- If the " works, it will open a new page with a bunch of your pictures from your blog, choose and click on the piece of art you want to display.
- Then click Enter, you're done!
- The thumnail picture won't show up in the Linky list until you refresh my blog page at least once. If you want to see your link thumbnail, just reload my blog and scroll down to the linky tool! (reload the page by clicking on my header)