In the end, I don't think the egg carton looks controlled, it looks, happily, like my style. YAY, I have a style! But the roundness of the eggs and the blocky, textured construction of the carton was going to take some serious finesse, I knew that going in.
|Title: "Don't Count Your Chickens"|
(Cllick to Enlarge)
On a fun note though I'll post a GREAT chicken recipe below. I've just started (at the beginning of this year) using an Instant Pot but I'm totally addicted to the appliance already, lol. This recipe is SO easy and tastes fantastic. It makes about two cups of totally delicious sauce that works out to only have 5 calories per tablespoon! Anyway, I thought a chicken recipe would be appropriate to go with the eggs... I wonder which came first? ;o)
Jenn’s Barbecue Sauce Chicken
- Put instant pot on sauté and cook the onion, add a little broth if it’s sticking to bottom.
- Mix all other ingred. except chicken in bowl and pour into instant pot after turning off sauté function. Stir until incorporated.
- Add chicken and immerse it all in sauce.
- Set instant pot on manual for 7 minutes.
- Let cook then wait 10 min and do an quick release.
- Remove chicken, turn on sauté, add cornstarch slurry. Whisk until thickened.
- Add the other ingred. after sauce has thickened, whisk until incorporated.
- Let cool. Sauce has 5 calories per Tbsp. (calories may be slightly higher if using normal ketchup)