Second thing: Have you all noticed the new button in my sidebar? Inspiration Avenue (the artists group I'm involved in) is hosting a PostCard Swap! Yay, such a fun idea. We're doing a sign up currently until April 30th. If you'd be thrilled to receive 5 postcards from 5 different participants then get your art supplies out and make 5 postcards. To sign up, just send an email to us at email@example.com and tell us, "Yes! I'm in!" Please also include your mailing address and name! We'll be mixing all the names up and randomly matching you with 5 other people to send to. Click Here for more information about what to expect.
Here is our small list of requirements:
- Make 5 postcards.
- The size of each card should be 4x6 inches.
- Each piece, since it will be original art, should be mailed in an envelope/package of some kind to protect your lovely artwork.
- This one's optional, we'd really love to see the back designed like a real postcard. There are lots of images on the web, you can just google postcard to see many of them. You can either print one out like the one below (feel free to use this one) or you can design your own back, adding all the details you want!
|Click to Enlarge!|
|Title: "Join Me Over Hazelnut Coffee?"|
- Mom just bought a cute new white Honda FIT. (so totally cute, we named her Mattie!)
- She used to sing "You are my Sunshine" as a lullaby to me all the time when I was young.
|Click to Enlarge!|
That's it for this multi-subject post, kind of a mash up of all that's been happening this week to ME. Hehehe, yep, didn't you know, it's all about ME?? Well, tomorrow it will be all about YOU as I'm gonna wrap up this week's APR Challenge and show all the world your PURRRTY artwork. The wrap up post and new challenge post will be a little late tomorrow, expect it late in the afternoon. My aunt's coming over so I'll have to do last minute tweaks in the afternoon! You can wait that long, right? YES? I KNEW you could! Thanks in advance for your patience.
See you soon my bloggy friends!