So, the question is, what inspires me lately? I have a great answer for that. My inspiration has given me more energy than I've had for 10 years. I'm finding that I actually have to force myself to go to bed because I'd work and create into the wee hours of the morning. Also, I've never been a morning person but I find I wake up at 8:00am promptly every morning. What a wonderful buoy to my spirit this has given me. I happier than I've probably ever been in my 41 years. Here's my inspirational muse.
Draw out Butterfly Project piece.
- Draw out Ellen's project.
- Make font for Ellen's project.
- Paint Opposites project for "The Fully Buttered Effect"
- Read "Catch Me" mystery by Lisa Gardner (sent to me for review)
- Do review and blog post about "Catch Me before the book comes out in two weeks.
- Write post about new amazing artist I came across.
- Crochet fingerless gloves & matching headband.
- Finish Macro flower painting that's on my desk at the moment, waiting patiently.
- Dr. appointment on Thursday morning & next Monday afternoon. Two different doctors, sigh.
- Find another way to cancel magazine subscription because (fricken!) 1-800 number doesn't work in Canada, apparently. (Jen rolls eyes heavenward)
- Go to both "The Hive" and "Blogaholic" to participate or they'll think I died.
- EXERCISE (I'm losing weight and I'm gonna look like a wrinkle dog if I don't tighten up "stuff")
- Clean up the damn house!
- Shower at midnight, when I actually have a minute to breathe!
- Remember to eat, LOL.
- Actually get back to my friend Ellen. Sigh... guilt.
- OH, also, make mom's birthday cake for next Monday, grocery shop for birthday dinner & wrap her present... (don't read this one, Mom)
|Title: "Corn Flower Visitor"|
Tweet this Post