- Have you ever visited another country? - I've only been to the USA, unfortunately. (Correction: as a loyal follower pointed out, this sounds like I didn't thoroughly enjoy the United States when I visited. Totally, completely NOT what I meant, lol. I LOVE visiting and would even love to live somewhere in like North Carolina or Boston or Hawaii. I meant unfortunately I've never been to countries other than Canada and the US.) I would love to visit both England and Scotland, though. My ancestors are from Scotland (McLean) and I would love to see all the architecture and churches in England. First though, I want to go to Hawaii. I know it's still technically the US but it seems so remote and exotic, with the amazing lushness of the plant life. I would also LOVE to go to Paris. :o)
- Where is the strangest place you have ever been? - I really haven't been anywhere strange, per say. The closest to strange (that I totally LOVED going to) would have to be the HUGE heating grates under the overhang of the Arts building on the roof of Carleton University in the middle of winter. There was a 3 foot square place that you could sit that totally protected you from the outside deluge of winter deep freeze. When the cold and wind was it's worst I'd go up there at night and sit outside in that little three foot square and bask in the blowing warmth of the grates. The warm air from inside would blow straight up from the huge grates, creating a shell around me. I could even take off my winter coat and boots and sit outside over this grate, protected from the -20 degree weather around me. It was the strangest way to find bliss. :o)
- What is your favorite season? - Definitely Fall. I really love the cozy feel of falling leaves and sweater weather. I'm not one to love a lot of heat so I alway feel so refreshed when the temperature dips as we roll into Fall. Besides, I'm all about the Fall holidays.. Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas!
- What one song will always cheer you up? - Every time I hear "Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy" by Big & Rich I just have to laugh. I even know most of the words. What a wonderfully fun and irreverent song!
- What Disney character do you resemble most? - Can't I just pretend that the answer to that question is Jessica Rabbit?? Purrrrrtyyyyy PPPPPbbbbbllllllleeeeeeaaaasssee??
I've also been working on a pen & Ink drawing of blackberries. I thought I'd show it to you before I add color. It'll be an interesting to find out how I make the forward berries distinctive from the back berries. I have not a clue how I'm gonna do that, lol. I'm really looking forward to the final outcome, though. Stay tuned...
|Click To Enlarge!|
100 Follower Giveaway Post (click on this link) and leave me a comment telling me you are in fact a follower of my blog! That's it, easy peasy. I'll enter you in the draw which will be completed this Sunday and the winner will be announced on my blog in that Sunday's post. Keep your fingers crossed, you just might win!
Later, K? Yup. For sure.