Sometimes I get the feeling someone up there is sending me messages. Seriously, twice in the same day I've been told I'm wonderfully versatile in my artistic and blogging style.
The award was given to me by Julie, her blog is named Jewelsartyblog. She's a wonderful painter so it's especially great to get a blogging award from a fellow artist. Thank you so much Julie, your words really encourage me. Now, to fulfill the award rules I have to tell you all seven little known things about me.
Seven Things You Don't Know About Me:
- I don't understand how to use Facebook. I know this makes me a freak, I accept that. I can't figure it out so I mostly don't use it. Every time I try again I get so frustrated I could scream.
- I'm so easy going that I sometimes let less than stellar people walk all over me. I just don't see the point of getting angry or upset if someone's late or forgets to send something, or other usually annoying behavior. It just doesn't bother me. This means that people who have few morals can take advantage of me. I try to guard against that by being picky about friends.
- I hum under my breath all the time. I nearly always have some melody playing in my head so I find myself humming to it constantly. The good thing is I don't think anyone can hear me because I do it so low.
- I haven't talked to or seen my father in more than 15 years. He was abusive and when my mom and he got divorced I decided it was better for me to break off my relationship with him. Self preservation, I'm rather proud of myself for that good decision.
- I completed High school one year earlier than all my classmates because I fast-tracked but it took me an extra year to get my University degree. I moved home after my third year and I switched to the University of Victoria. But they required 2 years of matriculation under their "roof" so I repeated a year to qualify for graduation.
- I can't spell my way out of a paper bag. If it wasn't for spell check you all would think I was stuuuupid. Hehehe.
- I love gummy worms. In fact, I love all gummy candy. It's up there as one of my favorite things, along with chocolate and shrimp. But not together.
Please don't forget to take my survey!! Thanks everyone, I do love your comments.
Talk soon, K?
Tweet this Post