Here's how it works...
- I paint ten postcards. (or I could do anything creative to make them)
- iHanna sends me ten Names & Addresses of other participants.
- I address one hand-painted postcard to each of the ten participants.
- I then get TEN wonderfully unique postcards from ten different people mailed to ME!!
- I jump up and down happily ten different times throughout February!
"We are really good at pulling people out of the river to save them (being charitable). We need to walk upstream, though, and see who's throwing them in."
"Why are you wasting your time and energy picking up starfish and throwing them into the ocean? Look down the beach!! There are hundreds of starfish along this beachfront that are dying on the sand that you'll never get to. And think of all the beaches in all the world! What you're doing is such a drop in the bucket compared to all that. Why are you saving these measly few starfish when you know you can't even make a dent in the problem?!??"
"Well, it matters to the starfish, doesn't it?"
That's it for now. We'll talk later... when we do, remind me to tell you the story about a sandpiper, it'll give you a good cry.
G'night everyone. :o)
Tweet this Post